Monday, December 28, 2009

It's a......



BOY!!!! Nate and I are so excited! I had a feeling all along it was a boy too! And I'm so glad that he cooperated with us last week on our first ultrasound. This is how awesome my Dr.'s office is: So we weren't scheduled until 20 weeks (January) but they called me and offered to do an ultrasound just to find out the sex before Christmas. How nice was that? I was only 17 weeks here but they were able to get some pictures and determine that we're having a boy! I will post Christmas pictures later but we were able to wrap up the picture in a frame and surprise both of our parents.
Now I'll be honest, when my friends show me their ultrasound pictures, I generally can't see what the huge deal is because I feel like I'm looking at a blob of some sort really. But now that it's my own it's so different! I think seeing him on the ultrasound screen moving around, doing a few backflips and sucking on his little hands has made it all so much more real! I thought he was just the cutest thing ever! I think Nate is excited that our first is a boy too although he said he was fine with either one, he was pretty happy! I'll have to update later on all our Christmas happenings...I'm still trying to catch up from being out of town!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

AAAHHH!!! How exciting! Congratulations. He's adorable I think. :-)

Justin, Cassie, and our little dudes said...

Congratulations!! How exciting! Little boys are so much fun :)

The Herrings said...

I'm excited for you! He and Piper can date at Milligan :-).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...