Sunday, January 3, 2010

Congratulations!

...to Mark and Erin who got engaged on Christmas! I'm so excited for both of my sisters who will be getting married this spring. It's going to be a crazy next few months for our family...Erin and Mark's wedding in March, Laura and Josh's wedding in May, and Nate and I having a baby in late May/early June (since they keep switching my due date on me and all, who knows when!) I'm so happy for Erin and Mark...I couldn't have picked a better guy for her! And I have had high expectations forever about who she would marry:) I could go on about that but I would probably embarrass her so I'll just say that I am happy to see my sister so happy. Mark is perfect for her!

1 comment:

Molly Nelson said...

I need more bump pictures pretty please:).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...