Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's been awhile...

Since I've posted....it's been a long winter, that's for sure. Let me catch up a bit on what we've been up to...First, we went to Dale Hollow Lake in January to do some hiking. The weather was awesome...at least in the 50's and no rain at all. Very unlike the weeks that followed!
Nate down by the lake at the end of one of the trails.
Molly, Zach and Gracie stopped by for dinner. Isn't she the cutest? I know she and our little guy are bound to be friends!
Nate and some of the guys went to Danny's family's land to do some hunting/guys weekend stuff (whatever that might be) and Lindsey, Katie and I had our own girls' weekend. We went to Huber's Orchard and Winery for a wine tasting (well, I sat that one out:) and lunch.

Then the snow came...and came and came it felt like! It seems like every week we had a good snow (relative to Kentucky at least) and I had a total of 6 snow days throughout the last 4 weeks! Not complaining there!
Nate and I went hiking at Bernheim Forest...so beautiful to hike in the snow!
Sadie enjoyed herself too!
Meanwhile...this is the big project in our house as of late. Finishing the basement! Yes, that is a toilet Nate is sitting on. Steven and Danny came over to help the wall framing process. We're putting in a bedroom, bathroom (hence the toilet) and finished living space. And did I mention that we (or really I) hope this gets accomplished before our little man makes his arrival? Of course I'm not worried...Let's just say I've tried not to bug Nate TOO much about getting it done:)
So that's all for now really. I need to do a post on my growing baby bump and update all that fun pregnancy stuff before I completely forget it!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Fun...I almost got that same purse you have in the Huber's pic - they had similar styles at both Old Navy and Forever 21. I love satchels!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...