Sunday, March 28, 2010

Baby shower!

This weekend Erin, Mary and Amanda came to Louisville to have a baby shower for me. But first we celebrated Mary's birthday at P.F. Changs. So good!
Mary and Angelina...
And the dress Amanda made for her! Amanda is pretty crafty and she made a baby sling and a nursing cover for me, which she gave me at the shower. I don't have a picture of them on here but they are so cute and she is so talented:)
The morning, getting all the food ready!
The food table of course...what shower is complete without eating?
Erin and me....I'll think of this as a before and after picture, or at least what I hope my stomach returns to!
Jill and Lindsey catching up
Annie holding Hayden
Rachel and Mary
Is this a pregnant picture or what? Food in hand...yep!

Mary holding Angelina in the dress Amanda made
Jessica, me, Annie, Erin and Jill
I got tons of cute baby clothes of course!
And a few pairs of shoes too!
All the girls (minus Rachel who had to leave early).
And the shower-throwers....Erin, Mary, me and Amanda, my closest friends from high school! I've known them more than half my life (and Erin my whole life obviously:). Everyone was so generous and I got so many nice gifts. I feel lucky to have such sweet friends!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...