Sunday, March 20, 2011

A fun week outside

This week Nate's mom (Omi to Andrew) came up to visit for a few days. As always, she was so helpful with everything and we are so thankful she was willing to make the drive to visit us.
On St. Patrick's Day we walked up to Frankfort Ave. to hear some music at the Irish Rover. It was such a beautiful week!
So we took lots of walks around the block. Andrew loves being outside and it is literally the ONLY time he will sit still (although those legs sure kick a lot in the stroller).
Because in addition to learning how to climb the walls (literally...I turned around and he'd somehow shimmied up)...
He's also learning how to climb the stairs. The bad angle/shot of this photo is because I had my other arm bracing to catch him should he take a fall. I think Nate and I will never be able to sit down again! This boy is on the move!
But he is so precious...Just listen to those sweet giggles:) DeeDee knows how to have fun with him, that's for sure. She has an amazing amount of energy (when I felt drained) and spent so much time holding, loving, kissing, changing, feeding and playing with our little guy. I know I've said it before, but Andrew is lucky to have such wonderful grandparents! We miss her already!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...