Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Catching Up

 A little bit of what the month of February looked like. We've been busy! The above picture is our one and only winter swim.  My friend Dana and I were brave and took our little ones to the indoor pool...I think I'll stick to the pool in the summertime...can you see the snowflakes outside the window and poor Andrew's lips turning blue? It's just too cold for a swim in the winter!
 We headed north to Erlanger for the morning last weekend and visited with Andrew's Grand-diddy.
 Andrew LOVED her and pretty much said "Diddy!" the whole way home. He gave her plenty of hugs too and we are glad she didn't mind the the fact that it appeared a small tornado went through her house by the time we left!
And in other BIG news...we found out we are having a little girl!!! We are so excited:)
 I did a fairly good job of documenting Mr. Andrew in the womb but this is the one and only picture I have taken on the one and only day of the week I get dressed (when I go teach)...20 week shot here.
 We've had unseasonable warm weather which we've taken advantage of by heading to the zoo to see the baby polar bear (who was putting on quite a show in this picture...Drew was mesmerized).
 And of course hiking...
 We let him run off some energy for awhile before the trail got narrow...he is a fast one!
 But so sweet...have I mentioned how much I love this little boy?
 Nate's mom (Omi) was so sweet to drive down for a visit...she watched Andrew while I was at work and while we had our ultrasound appointment...and I think Andrew was pretty happy with this arrangement.
 She got lots of hugs as well:)
 Tom came over for dinner and didn't know that he was expected to act as human playground...he was a good sport about this and Andrew had a ball.


 ...until he tried to take Tom's drink!
He finally settled for water in a sippy cup:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...