Thursday, April 12, 2012

A visit from Erin and Leena


 Erin and Leena came up for several days this week to visit Louisville! I was so glad to get to hold my sweet little niece again (it's been over 4 weeks and babies change so much so quickly).

 Aunt Laura came for the party too...Drew was mildly obsessed with "Lee-La" as he called his cousin and wanted to grab her feet and "pat-pat" gently on her constantly. To say it was a little chaotic at my parents house this week is an understatement and I feel as if I got somewhat of a preview of what life will be like for us in a few short months. Ahhhh!

Luckily, Drew was not jealous at all when anyone (including me) held Leena. He just wanted to hold her too which was a little tricky but we managed.
 Sweet picture with her mama:)


 We did a little baby photo shoot as well and although she cried through most of them a few came out alright. Photographing babies is tough!

Classic...I think this is how she felt through 90 percent of the photos I took!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...