Saturday, May 19, 2012

Catching up on the last month

Riding his "truck" outside

Walk along the Ohio River one evening

I think we are entering the "wanting to be naked all the time" stage...uh oh. 
Our strawberries have finally produced...a LOT...more than I can keep up with, which is a good problem to have!

Bad picture but a fun night at Captain's Quarters for the Steamboat Race with friends

Stopped by for EmmyLou's birthday party with Mary and Amanda (and baby Luke)

The hose and the pool provide hours of entertainment

Nate and I had some friends over for Derby to cookout and watch the races. Mary brought Luke and Andrew was smitten and wanted to "hold Luke" all evening. Mary was, thankfully, patient and let both of them in her lap numerous times. I hope he still loves babies in 7 weeks!

Tom looks like he's saying "What are you talking about?" while Katie has an "I told you so" look on her face. But really, not sure what this is about, just one of a few I took that evening!

Mary insisted on taking a domestic picture of me barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen with Nate:)

One of my favorite things to do...read on the couch with my sweet boy!

We headed to Forest Fest at Jefferson Memorial Forest to hear some live bluegrass  music. Andrew was a bit hard to contain but Nate managed to wrangle him in for a bit!

We had to establish some "boundaries" to where he was allowed to wander off to (as in, no more than 5 feet from us!) This boy is an explorer and would take off never to return if Nate or I didn't chase him down! This tree was one of the "limits" we set and he spent a good bit of time pushing that limit!

Watching the 23 String Band...every once in awhile he'd burst into a dancing frenzy and then abruptly stop....it was hilarious!

He loves being on Nate's shoulders!

1 comment:

The Herrings said...

Seven weeks!!! You're so close!!! I'm praying that all continues to go well for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...