Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pictures from September

September flew by! Here are the pictures from my iPhone this  month to summarize it all:
First, Andrew got his first "real" haircut. I have been cutting it since he was 1 but when the lady at the grocery store told me he looked adorable with his little "bowl cut" I decided to go to a professional:) No bowlcuts in this family!
 Before: sitting in the chair feeling all grown up:)
 During: chopping it off!
 After: He looks so much older!
 Nate went kayaking after work one beautiful evening and Drew had to try it out on the front lawn. He kept saying, "I'm gonna go fishin' with Dad!"
 Watching the gorilla cage get cleaned out at the zoo.
 Harper getting some Granna time!
 This sweet girl just gets cuter and cuter (in her mom's humble opinion:)
 2 smiles from my favorite little girl and boy!
I cannot believe Harper is 3 months old now. Where did the time go? These have been a busy and fun past 3 months. Before I forget, here are some details of Miss Harper (I was so much better about this with Andrew's posts!)

  • She weighs about 11 lbs as best I can tell 
  • She still eats every 3 hours and takes 2 one-hour naps in the morning and then a long 2 hour  one in the afternoon, sometimes doing a 30 minute one around 5 or 6 if she can't quite make it to bedtime.
  • She is doing great sleeping from 7:30 till about 6:30 in the morning...this was a shock to me as Andrew took awhile to do that! I did nothing to get her to this point but I'm just happy to get sleep at night!
  • She loves taking a bath and it calms her down when she gets a little tired in the evening.
  • She does great in the stroller or the car...pretty much just hangs out and then falls asleep if she gets tired. She's laid back!
  • She does, however, like to look at whatever action is occurring (say, watching Andrew play or me cook dinner or looking at whoever is in the room). 
  • She loves to be carried around in the baby Bjorn (carrier) looking out at everything and everyone.
  • I can always get a smile or little giggle out of her if I sing to her.
  • She is super smiley when she wakes up and makes the sweetest baby sounds!
  • She still loves to be swaddled like a little burrito...it calms her down.
  • She is a really sweet and happy baby and we lover her so much!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...