Monday, October 27, 2008

Homecoming Weekend

This past weekend was Homecoming at Milligan. I haven't gone EVER so I decided that this was the year I needed to see everyone since it's been 5 whole years! Gina and I drove down Friday morning and stayed with Casey and Jeremy. It was some much needed time with the girls, that's for sure! Such a great weekend! Pictured above are my senior year roommates when we lived in MSA...fun times! Me, Carly, Sarah, and Katie

Gina, Carly, me and Casey at Sub 7.


Casey played in the alumni soccer game so of course we had to watch.
The girls all hanging out...Lily was the highlight of this night for sure!
Could she be any cuter?
Lily hanging out in the sink with Gina! Casey told us that Lily sees her doing dishes and wants to play too...Because everyone knows how fun doing dishes is. How cute is that? So overall it was a great weekend to spend time with old friends that I don't see nearly enough. Casey and Gina and I definitely got some quality "porch" time together, as we call it since Casey and Jeremy's front porch faces some beautiful TN mountains. I miss them already!

1 comment:

Justin, Cassie, and our little dudes said...

I haven't been back to Milligan in years!!! I keep telling Justin we need to go back for a visit - I hear a lot has changed! I hope things are going well for you and Nate. Hope to talk to you soon! Cassie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...