Friday, January 30, 2009

A Real Snow day....or 5



I guess my little wish for one measly snow day turned into a lot more...Louisville tends to freak out at the first 1/2 inch of snow on the ground but we got 6plus inches and then ice on top of that. So what started as one day turned into 5! Luckily, Nate and I haven't lost power here but a ton of people in Louisville did because of the ice storm breaking branches off trees and onto power lines. The city looks like a snowy tornado hit with all the downed tress and power lines. Luckily it is supposed to warm up tomorrow and melt this stuff. Have I mentioned that I am over winter...I need spring in my life!

3 comments:

KARRIE said...

Alison your house looks so pretty in the snow!

Annie Brainard said...

The ice storm made Louisville more beautiful than I'd ever seen it before.

Deal: you comment on my blogs, and I'll comment on your blogs, k?

Annie Brainard said...

I need a Moulder family update, please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...