Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Winter...


Nate just celebrated his 29th birthday a few days ago and we were talking about how we never seriously thought we'd get to 30...I mean it was just yesterday we in college, hiking with our friends, and our biggest worry was whether or not to go to class that day! It's crazy to think how much time has gone by and how much changes but yet stays the same too...I took this picture after we went out to eat for Nate's birthday (I only got the guys in this one...the girls were on the couch I think!) and love how we are still close friends with some of the same people we've known for almost 10 years now (since we all started college together at least). Meanwhile, I'm trying hard to find things to like about winter after Christmas...maybe a good snow that gets me out of school for a day might help. Instead we have weather just cold enough to be snow-like (flurries) but not cold enough to accumulate or be fun! I am enjoying our fire place as evidenced above but is it just me or is January the hardest month? Anyone else miss the color green? I am craving some springtime around here but obviously that is so far off!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...