Sunday, March 8, 2009

Signs of Spring...

These guys were starting to come up in my garden....And it was 80 degrees and sunny yesterday!
Nate and Tom working hard on our vegetable garden beds (please excuse the garage that is in serious need of work). And let's all take a minute to absorb the head attire on both of them....Nate in his gardening hat and Tom in his bandanna...aren't they cute?
The finished product...which took way longer than it probably looks. We worked all afternoon on these garden beds! In the next few weeks every imaginable vegetable will likely be planted. Nate got enough seeds to feed a small country and so we're hoping to turn our garden into a communal garden for anyone who wants to help/is in need of some tomatoes! Needless to say, this was a great weekend simply because of the warm weather. Nate and I went running Sat. morning and broke a sweat for the first time in a long time because it was actually HOT while we were out. I think the entire city of Louisville had the same idea because I've never seen so many people out walking/running or working in their yards. I hope the warm spell stays!

2 comments:

Annie Brainard said...

I knew you'd be out running on Saturday!

Jackie said...

Oh my gosh...there are no words to express my jealousy over your garden! If you wake up one day this summer to find that you have been robbed of all of your delicious things, you will know that I snuck out to Kentucky in the night and filled up my car. And I agree...the guys are precious in their head attire.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...