Monday, July 5, 2010

A busy weekend!

We stared off with Drew's first trip to the zoo...which he slept through the entire time, hence no picture. We went with my friend Annie and her daughter Hannah, who was so cute watching the animals!
Annie is a good friend of mine whom I taught with for 2 years and now that we're both home with our little ones it's good to have someone to hang out with, plus she gives me tons of baby advice (which I need!)
Sunday, we headed to Churchill Downs to watch the races from the YUM suite thanks to Stephanie who works for YUM. Nate and I got a picture by the twin spires...this is the closest we will ever get to Millionaire's Row since I doubt we'll be there during the Derby anytime but it was fun yesterday!
Tom, sporting his patriotic wear...we hoped no one took him seriously! Plus Nate and Katie holding their 10$ vouchers which we all won.
Katie and me by the spires also
Steph (our wonderful hostess) and me
Steve and Brooke brought Nolan who is just a few months older than Drew so we hope they'll be buddies someday!
For the 4th of July, we walked up to the Old Fashioned Crescent Hill festival, which our neighborhood puts on every year. It is the cutest festival ever with music and food and lots of families hanging out.
Andrew and I listening to the music...he probably won't remember his first 4th of July but we think he had fun!My parents walked up with us too and someone got a nap on his Granna's lap:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...