Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Apple Pickin' Time!

In September, my family used to always head up to Huber's Orchard and Winery to pick apples and although it's been a few years, we decided to re-start the tradition with Andrew. The weather was perfect with early fall temperatures and blue skies!
We started with a hayride out to the orchard and Drew seemed pretty comfy in Granna's lap.
Family photo under the apple trees
He just needed a little help to reach that apple!
Gorgeous day! He was pretty happy riding in the Bjorn carrier...all my friends said it was a must-have baby item and my friend Brooke had an extra which she kindly gave to me. Definitely two thumbs up on it...so comfy and easy to use, plus Drew can face me if he needs to sleep or face forward to check out the scenery. We use it quite a bit!
First picture in the orchard with Granna and Grandpop...I'm sure there will be many more to come!
After we picked apples, we ate the best fried chicken dinner outside...Drew was happy to just hang out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...