Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Friend Time!

Despite this blog turning into mostly one about Mr. Andrew, there are other aspects to our lives. This weekend, I got to have a great night with some good friends. Gina (far right) was in town and we all went out and celebrated her birthday. My parents were happy to watch Drew and we are thankful that they are willing to let us have a night out!
Katie and Lindsey (who came up from Lexington). We ate at Avalon out on the patio and the weather was perfect! I love eating outside on Bardstown Road...you never know what sights you might see. Example: you can't tell but Muhammad Ali is sitting behind Lindsey!
Group shot afterwards when we met up with the boys at FABD (if you're from Louisville, you know what I'm talking about!) I love being outside on summer evenings and am in denial that fall is just around the corner. I do love fall but am not quite ready for summer to end:)
Also, I got a picture of Drew hanging out with Gina, who met him for the first time this week.
And Katie had us over for an amazing dinner and was kind enough to let Drew come too:)
Mary came in town last weekend too and so of course I got the camera out again...I'm pretty annoying:)
Pouty face!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...