Monday, November 22, 2010

It's the holiday season....

And I am thinking that I need to get our Christmas cards ready to be mailed! Nate and I have never sent out a card before but I love getting them from people so I am going to do it this year! That and we have a cute baby to share with the world, right? Additionally, Shutterfly is offering free Christmas cards if you link your blog to their website (http://bit.ly/sfly2010) so any of my blogging friends can go check it out!
Enough with that...here's our week in review, picture style as usual!
 The weather here has been so warm! Not November-like at all which makes me happy. We met my friend Annie and her daughter Hannah at the park last week. Annie is due with a baby in February so I thought she should get used to having both arms/hands occupied!
Thank goodness for girls' nights! Nate went backpacking with friends last weekend so Katie, Lindsey and I got to spend some time together doing a whole lot of nothing...Seriously, we came back to the house and all took naps. It was amazing.  We also ate at Mojitos and if you live in Louisville, I HIGHLY recommend it.
Opaw (Nate's dad) was in Lexington for a missions convention and he drove to Louisville to have dinner with us.  We are so glad he got to visit, even if it was brief!
This is a typical evening scene in our house. That boppy pillow has been used for numerous purposes in our house! I can also hardly believe that Drew is practically sitting up on his own. I'm going to do a 6-month post here soon and will document all of those fun developments too. Guess that's all for now...we are looking forward to Thanksgiving this week and spending time with family!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...