Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Thankful Thanksgiving!

This year we spent Thanksgiving at the Moulder's house. It was such a great weekend doing a  lot of nothing but eating, watching football on the couch, and spending time with everyone. You have no idea how many "takes" it took to get this picture without certain boys...ahem...not smiling or making odd faces...but Darryl and I persevered and finally got one decent picture!
On the way up, Andrew got to visit for a bit with his great grandiddy.
And of course he enjoyed lots of attention from everyone!
The look on his face here is just funny...
We went to a Christmas tree display and tried to get one good picture of the 3 of us together which proved to be quite difficult after someone had a meltdown and I'm not referring to Drew:) Nate's worst nightmare might just be me forcing him to smile for a picture in a crowd of people gawking at Christmas trees! I'm kidding...kind of.
All of us at the Akron Art Museum
We had some great babysitters while we were in Ohio! I was actually able to get some Christmas shopping done with Kelsey while these three spent some quality time together!
Drew loved his Night Before Christmas book that Omi and Opaw gave him...it is one of those that has their voices recorded and I do believe I've "read" it to him approximately 60 times since we've gotten home. He loves to hear their voices!
What a sweet picture!
And when we finally got home on Sunday evening, two other people couldn't wait to hold him! My parents brought dinner over to us, but I think I know their real intention!
Smiling with Grandpop:)

1 comment:

Erin said...

He's such a little boy now! I miss him!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...