Wednesday, February 16, 2011

In my next 30 years...

Oh, 30....it has arrived.  Last year I went a full 3 days in the weeks before my birthday thinking that I was turning 30 and when I casually mentioned to Erin on the phone that "the big 3-0 was coming up" she was like, "Alison--we are turning 29!  30 is a whole year away!" Oops.

But this year actually was the big 3-0 and I feel blessed this year more than ever for so many reasons...
Reason #1: I get to wake up to this little face every morning!
Reason # 2: Good friends! On Friday, I got to eat dinner with 3 of my dearest friends...Amanda, Mary and Erin
Erin and Mary at dinner
Reason #3: More friends! So after dinner, Erin told me we were meeting our friend Paige who was in town but when I got there (O'shea's) Nate had gotten together a bunch of our friends for a little surprise party. I was probably in shock in this picture saying "WHAT?  You planned a party??!!??" If you know Nate then you know that is truly a miracle!
Katie, Aaron and Tom
me and Audrey

Jess and Erin


Love these girls! We've known each other since middle school and I feel lucky to get to celebrate my (and Erin's) 30th with them.

Reason #4: Amanda is having a baby! Isn't she the cutest pregnant girl ever?
It's hard to believe I've known her since we were awkward little 7th graders. I love the little baby in her belly already!












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...