Sunday, May 29, 2011

One Year Old!

 Well, this is a few days late, but happy first birthday Andrew! I can't believe my baby is one!
At one year old...
...he is trying to climb everything in sight.
 He loves to throw and roll his soccer ball around.
 He is into all sorts of mischief:)
But is so cute that I can't be mad for long!
 He loves the park
And being outside
And getting dressed these days is a challenge (so sometimes we just don't!)
And how he went from this...
....to this so quickly is beyond me! He has grown up so incredibly fast. 

Nate and I feel so blessed beyond words to be Andrew's parents. I know everyone with kids says that but it is true. Words can't express how much fun this year has been and how much we love our little guy. Happy birthday Andrew! We love you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...