Sunday, May 29, 2011

Party # 2

 Saturday Nate and I had friends and family over for birthday party # 2. It was pretty laid back and we enjoyed getting to see friends and family. We started off with a wagon ride around the yard, courtesy of Aunt Laura.
 Yummy food
 Me and the birthday boy
After his "smash cake" demolition on Thursday, I knew he would enjoy the cupcakes.
 ...right down to the last bite!
 My mom and Andrew, after we changed his icing-covered clothes!
 Second wagon ride from my dad this time.

 
 Annie and sweet Lawson

 Annie, Heather and me (my teaching friends)
 It was such a fun weekend and we got to see lots of people we love. Couldn't ask for more!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I had to leave google reader and link to your blog for this one...so many great posts. I finally know EXACTLY what you are talking about when you say your child is such a joy and one of the greatest things and just the most wonderful thing. Because that is the way I feel about Emmylou. I'm so excited that I am just 1.5 months into this fun adventure and know moments will go by too quickly. It sounds like it may be time for you all to have a #2 to keep this God-given desire and joy going! I'm ready for that b/c I miss my eensy weensie newborn already. Yay for kids and of course, the great act of procreation that gets us to this point!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...