Saturday, June 4, 2011

Friends

 Friday I was able to get together with Mary and Amanda...the occasion: meeting Emmylou! Amanda and Matt were in Louisville visiting her family and of course we had to arrange for us all to get together like old times. I know I've written before about my friendship with these two but they are such a blessing. We have seen each other through all the phases of life, good and bad, and have so many memories together. It's crazy to think how we all have kids now and I hope to watch them all grow up together like we did.
 
 We played outside in the water because it was HOT out.
 Angelina and Andrew were best buds.  They got along great and I wish Mary was my neighbor so every day we could all hang out like this:)
 We took everyone on a walk.
Mary shared her lap with two children (and one in utero!) and Angelina shared her baby doll with Drew, who promptly threw it on the floor.
It was so much fun hanging out with my two dearest and oldest friends. It was definitely more chaotic than years past with 3 kids but we had such a great time and I miss them already!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...