Thursday, August 4, 2011

Visit to Ohio

Swinging at the park with Omi and Opaw

Sitting with Omi on the deck, baby pool ready!

Dip those toes in!

Wearing Nate's old swim trunks from when he was a baby
Playing outside with everyone...Ohio had beautiful non-humid weather, unlike some southern states I know...
Uncle Joe tried to teach him how to golf but he preferred to hit the orange ball with the club instead
So glad for a huge yard to run around in!


...and happy to play ball with Omi!
Nate and I got to go out with Kelsey and Joe to a local winery/restaurant. It was so beautiful outside and we had some willing babysitters on hand back home. We played cornhole overlooking the lake...beautiful night out even if Joe and Kelsey did completely beat me and Nate at cornhole. It was mostly my fault we lost...sorry Nate! 
Doesn't Joe look manly pouring that sangria?
As always, it was so fun to get to see family again, even if it was just for a weekend. I feel lucky to have in-laws that I love as much as my own family!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...