Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Summer pictures from the iphone!

My old cell phone, circa 2005 finally broke. It was in bad shape and I was secretly glad when it bit the dust. Nate and I decided to leap into the 21st century and get an iphone. Now I'm wondering how I ever lived without one...it's like having your computer, phone, camera and ipod all in one place. Here are a bunch of pictures from the past couple weeks I took with the phone (much easier than getting  my camera out or trying to remember to bring it somewhere in the first place!)
Eating ice cream at the pie kitchen with Granna and Grandpop

Playground/splash park--his favorite thing to do is walk up the slide
Pool day! He's a water baby, that's for sure!
Looking good in his shades:)
At the zoo with his friends Hannah and Charlotte...I taught English with both their moms, Annie and Dana, at South Oldham until we had kids.
Baby pool in the backyard--cheap entertainment!
This picture was taken at my parents' house--Drew is riding "Sugarfoot," our old rocking horse. He's in rough shape but still works!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...