Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Busy times!

As usual, I'm pretty much just putting up all of our pictures from the past couple weeks. I've had no time to really sit down and blog much lately but that's because we've been out and about taking advantage of one of the prettiest Octobers I can remember. It's been blue skies and low 80's--perfect in my book. We've been hiking and to the zoo and the park and lots of fall festivals of course! I think this is one of my favorite times of the year.
Hiking at Blackacre Nature Preserve...What is in that pond Dad? 

My little fireman at Target...trying to keep him occupied as usual!

In the barn at Blackacre Nature Preserve--there is a small "zoo" type area and the horses, cows and goats are free for the petting!

Soccer Fields at Tom Sawyer Park...wide open spaces!

A red balloon equals hours of fun!

Having fun on the playground at the zoo.
In the tunnel with Isaiah...these 2 are buddies and only a few months apart!

It's kind of hard to tell from this picture but that monkey was right in his face and he loved every second of it!


Bike ride through Cherokee Park...trying to take advantage of the beautiful fall weather.

The cutest little dinosaur has  been running around our house lately! My friend Anne-Karrick who has 3 boys  gave us this little costume to borrow, which was much appreciated since I hate to spend money on something he'll wear for only a couple hours on Halloween. We're going to attempt trick-or-treating at a couple houses this year!

1 comment:

Erin Miller said...

Too bad Drew can't come visit with you and Laura. :-( He is the cutest dinosaur I've ever seen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...