Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas weekend

 We started Christmas Eve at my parents' house...each year they have an open house of sorts where lots of friends and family stop by. The night before, we had our family Christmas with them and my sisters but I didn't get one single photo because I forgot my camera...very unlike me!
 Grandpop and Andrew (my dad will not be a fan of this picture but we all know who we'll be looking at, right?
 Cousins! (Kelly, me and Laura)
 Mark and Erin...hard to tell but she is due next month!!!



Christmas morning we got up bright and early and headed north to Ohio to celebrate with Nate's family. It was a quick visit but we are so glad we got to go. Andrew just adores his Omi and Opaw and is pretty much in heaven on these visits.
 They got him the cutest little red tricycle that I'm sure he'll be unstoppable on this spring and summer!
 Can't quite reach the peddles yet but had so much fun rolling around on this.
Helping Opaw open a gift. I didn't get any more pictures here either (so slacking with the picture-taking these days) but in between wrangling in a little boy who was everywhere and into everything, I hardly had a moment to breath while we were opening gifts! Drew loved helping people rip the paper off and he was quite entertained just being with his aunt Kelsey, Uncle Joe and grandparents (and great-grandma too!). It was so nice to see our extended family even for a short visit and we are lucky we are just a half-day's drive away.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...