Sunday, July 6, 2008

A few fun times too...


The whole point of me starting this blog was to be able to actually remember stuff...so often I forget what I did last weekend even! So here are some pictures to help me remember 2008 so far at least!

Here's me, Mary, (her son Noah), and Jill at a Louisville Bats game in April...I've known these 2 girls since we were youngins:)





Derby time in Louisville means any excuse for a cookout...Here's Jill, Steph, Molly, Megan and me!












Lake Cumberland in June....The only time this summer I have layed by the pool (despite what most people think a teacher's summer is like). This was the second year we've gone and I think the trend needs to continue....So relaxing to just get away and do a little bit of nothing (unless you count eating).










Clearly, sitting by the pool all day (or fishing, for the guys) makes one hungry! Here's all of us at Lakeside Pizza and Pub...the best in Somerset, Kentucky!









A little out of order, these pictures are, but here's March when it actually snowed! If you know Nate at all, you know he LOVES the snow and missed it dearly last year. I took this right before he disappeared for about 2 hours on a snowshowing excursion. He came back covered in snow with a frozen beard...















This is Jill, me, and Lindsey at Zach and Molly's wedding in March...which was seriously a beautiful wedding and so fun too!








APRIL 2008--Hunting Island, SC


Nate and I have been going to Hunting Island for the past 3 years on my spring break...we do it the cheap way...camping! Nothing like falling asleep to the sound of waves.


This place is also awesome because we can pretty much ride our bikes everywhere, even on the beach!
Nate and I just got back from Guatemala visiting our friends Aaron and Becky so I'll put pictures up tomorrow of our trip....If I don't soon, I'll forget all the details/places/stuff we did and we did a LOT. If anyone besides my mom and my sisters actually reads this:) make sure to read their blog and check out Aaron's photography website...it seriously looks like it should be in National Geographic or something!

1 comment:

Casey said...

Alison! this is GREAT! now I can really see what you guys are doing, and I cant wait to see Guatemala pics! I am so jealous that you guys got to go...

About text/pictures....I think what you need to do is "drag" your pictures below the text, if I am understanding your question....let me know...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...