Sunday, July 6, 2008

More kitchen pictures...

I'm still figuring out how to post pictures in some sort of order here...These are more recent ones. Here's Nate after the drywall was hung....and the real fun was mudding and taping!
I did my part and painted...the entire house twice over at least!
Nate and my dad hanging cabinets.
And Nate putting the backerboard flooring in so we can tile over it.

Nate and I are leaving for Guatamala on Wednesday to visit Aaron and Becky...hopefully when we get back we'll have a working kitchen with countertops and all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The finished kitchen looks great! Although I'm thinking it may look a bit too modern...

Our blog said...

Ha Ha...Luckily I know you're kidding otherwise I'd be traumatized that after all that work that is all you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...