Friday, July 4, 2008

House Renovations



So one of the things I really wanted to document on here was the house we are renovating. For some reason Nate and I like to take on huge projects that are more than we can handle! This will be the second house we've renovated even though after the first I said, "Never again!" We sold our previous house in March and by April STILL had not found one to move into. One more detail I might add...this will be the 5th move in 41/2 years for us! Nate's parents were visiting us in April, and the day before they left I randomly looked on the real estate website and saw the house pictured above. Two hours later we were inside looking at it and that evening we made an offer! The reality was that the house was in an awesome neighbhorhood and had all the things we wanted but was a bit of a fixer upper (which explained how it atcually fit into our price range!). So with that said, here are some pictures, which say a lot more than I ever could, detailing the renovation. I have to say, we could NOT have done any of this without the help of so many people. My dad especially has been over there almost every other day doing something. So here are some pics to show the progress so far! (And since I can't figure out how to put captions under them, I'll have to put them under a new post).






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...