Monday, June 28, 2010

A busy week!

We've done a lot this week...it started with a visit from Amanda and Mary. Mary brought Lina (who is just 4 months older than Drew) with her and both she and Drew behaved like angels:) We went out to eat at Ramsi's...so good! Then we wanted to walk around but it was so hot out that we went to the mall. Poor Drew...he had to go shopping with a bunch of girls. But he retaliated by sleeping the entire time in his stroller! Of course I didn't get any pictures except this one of Amanda holding Lina while Mary tried on clothes. It was nice to have extra sets of hands to help all day...Mary is a pro at multitasking and at one point she was carrying Drew in the carseat, Lina on her hip and 2 bags while I was trying on something! It was so good to catch up all day with two of my closest and oldest friends.
Saturday, my mom and I drove to Nashville (with Drew in tow) to visit Erin. She hasn't seen him since he was born 4 1/2 weeks ago. Also, Erin treated me to a day at the spa! Some of her friends had given her a gift card at her and Mark's engagement party and she was kind enough to share with me! It was much needed seeing as having a newborn can wear you out...and my mom got to spend some quality time with Drew while we were getting massaged and pedicured.
Hanging out on the front porch swing that evening
Drew loves his Aunt Erin!
This was right after a clap of thunder and his hands went right up to cover his little ears!
Drew loved spending time with his granna too! We all walked up to breakfast Sunday morning.
My mom and Erin enjoying coffee...I am still trying not to drink caffeine because the few times I have Andrew is more fussy than usual and doesn't nap as well. Sigh....I miss coffee. A lot.
Such a pretty summer morning to eat outside. Drew did really well not disturbing everyone around us at breakfast (dinner the previous night was a different story!)
This is pretty much how he spent the morning!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...