Friday, June 4, 2010

More of our first week home

Grandiddy came by for a visit!
Since Drew's cord fell off yesterday, we got to try out the whole "tummy time" thing...he was able to lift his little head up for a few seconds!
And we gave him his first bath...I think he liked it!
Wrapped up like a little mummy...this picture is kind of blurry but his little hands holding on are so cute!
And all was well until Nate unwrapped him:(
Precious!
Meanwhile in our garden...the blackberries are almost ready and I can't wait! I think we aren't going to be able to keep up with them we have so many!
Nate has done an awesome job getting the whole vegetable garden planted and weeded all spring since I wasn't able to help much this year. We've got a TON of stuff planted and I'm ready to live out of it this summer!
Summer has arrived!
Just hanging out with Nate...
And asleep finally:) That's all we've really been up to this past week. Pretty simple! It's been an easy adjustment home for the most part. Drew is still eating well and sleeping well, waking up once to eat in the middle of the night which I'm thankful for! We'll keep our fingers crossed that it lasts! It's been so much fun so far and we're loving our little guy more each day!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

You guys have got to be the most adorable family I've ever seen!

Erin Garling said...

I think Drew needs to visit his aunt in Nashville!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...