Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

To two of the best father's I know:)
We had an impromptu family photo session in the front yard yesterday...I told Nate we'd better take a family picture because it's not every day I actually get a shower and get dressed! My parents were kind enough to come over Sunday morning and watch Drew so Nate and I could got to church. When we got back, my mom had made brunch and Laura came over too to celebrate Father's Day.
Granna and Grandpop
Aunt Laura holding Drew
Worn out from all the visitors!

1 comment:

The Herrings said...

Drew is such a cutie! And you look great, Alison! I laughed so hard at the post where you talked about missing the wedding...The first time Josh and I made it to church with Piper we were actually on time. I was so proud of us, and then Josh pointed out that it had taken THREE HOURS to get out the door! Luckily I had planned on just that scenario. I remember feeling like I was in a time warp those first few weeks.

It looks like things are going well for you, and I'm so happy! Give me a shout if you want to ask any questions, since everything's still pretty fresh on my mind. And keep posting pictures of that precious boy!

Lauren

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...