Sunday, April 19, 2009

Keenland Spring Meet 2009


For the past 5 years, spring in Kentucky has meant a trip to Keenland, organized by Steven and Lindsey. This year was pretty much perfect because of the awesome weather (75 and sunny) and seeing so many good friends all gathered in one place. Pictures portray it best, and I took too many as usual of course!
Katie, me, Lindsey and Chrisinda
Too much food, but oh so good!
Chris should have known better than to fall asleep unattended with John Hammon nearby...
All the guys....somehow we missed a whole group shot this year and even one of the girls!
Katie, me and Becky enjoying the sunshine....tailgating is the best part!
Steven smoking a cigar...how Keenland of him!
You know I had to make Nate take a picture with me....because apparently we don't have enough of the two of us already:)
So cute...
Danielle and me taking a break
Waiting for the next race to lose some more money!
Nate and me with our long lost friends Aaron and Becky....they were living in Guatemala for the last 2 years but are home now! Wherever home is exactly they are still trying to figure out but I figure as long as they are on the same continent then that's closer than they were before. You can read about their work in Guatemala here and a see recap of our trip to visit them here. Such a fun weekend to catch up with everyone...next weekend we will have a houseful of friends as well since the Kentucky Derby mini-marathon race is Saturday. Whoever is willing to get up early on Saturday is welcome to come cheer us on!

1 comment:

Annie Brainard said...

Are you feeling better?

And Alison--I never want to hear you say too much food! That is impossible!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...