Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tisha's baby shower

Saturday I got to spend time with my friends from high school at a baby shower for Tisha, pictured above. She is due in July with a little girl (Lyndie Lauren). We started with brunch at Toast and then headed to my house for cake and to open gifts.
Everyone together....Jill, Annie, Heather, Tisha, Rachel (holding Hayden), Jessica, me, and Mary. Such a fun group! I miss these girls and wish we got to get together more often...there's something I just love about having known them for 10+ years. No matter how long it's been since we've seen one another, we just pick right up again!
Heather holding Hayden and me at Toast
As you can see, Hayden was a hit...

The soon-to-be mom with Annie
Monogrammed burp cloths? I have a lot to learn about baby stuff...
But Mary is a pro, and gave us all a step-by-step demonstration of this baby sling thingy...
Tisha rides and shows horses so the "cutest cowgirl" bibs were only fitting:) This is sure the season of baby showers...I've got another one at my house on Tuesday for Annie who is due on the same day Tisha is (July 15th)...I can't wait to meet both of their daughters this summer!

2 comments:

Annie Brainard said...

Are you going for the hostess of the year award? I think you're going to win it! Can't wait til Tuesday!

Jackie said...

Awww....I didn't know she was having a baby! That is so exciting! Hope your countdown to summer-break is drawing to a close as quickly as mine is....yay for summer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...