Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What we've been up to...

I stopped by my high school this morning to introduce Drew to all of my teacher friends. He was clearly a hit! Here he is pictured with my friend NixB who was a huge help all through pregnancy. She has twins and another little one at home so she is a pro:) It felt weird not to be getting my classroom ready and myself mentally ready to go back (which would be tomorrow). I know I will miss teaching this year but it feels great to know that I get to stay home and take care of our little guy. I never knew if I would be the stay-at-home mom type (I mean, I'd never had kids before so how would I know?) but now I'm loving it!
My dad had a birthday yesterday and we had a dinner for him at our house. Drew loves hanging out with his Grandpop!
My mom and Marcia having fun with him
Cuddled up on his Granna's (aka: my mom's) lap...life is rough!
Since his other grandparents (Omi and Opaw) are just as nuts about him, we skype a couple times a week so he gets to see them at least on the computer screen. He just stares and stares at them! We wish we got to see them more often but they are pretty good about making the 5 hour drive down to see us every few weeks.
Visiting with so many people wears a baby out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...