Monday, April 25, 2011

First Easter

The Easter Bunny visited our house Sunday morning (thanks to Omi..a.k.a. Nate's mom--I didn't get Drew a basket because I knew this year was taken care of between the grandmothers!) He very much enjoyed his puffs, sand toys and book complete with finger puppets.
We've had a ton of rain here the last couple days but the sun came out after church so we took some quick pictures on the front lawn. Don't these two  look cute in blue?
No matter what, he would not look at the camera. He was fascinated with my necklace and I gave up after about 10 attempts to get him to do so!
We went to dinner at my parents' house (thanks Omi for this cute Easter outfit!) and had a little "egg hunt" in the living room.
Although Drew tried to eat the eggs, he did find them all. That poor Easter bunny basket didn't know what was coming. In true "boy" fashion, he knocked it down in no time at all (and notice my parents' dog fleeing for safety in the background!)
What? I wasn't supposed to drool all over my Easter outfit?

1 comment:

Steven said...

What no peeps for the boy! Very cute indeed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...