Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring has arrived!

The weather around these parts has been wonderful! 70's and 80's, sunshine and an occasional spring thunderstorm thrown in for good measure. I love a good spring storm, especially when it comes and goes fast and knocks "watering flowers" off my to-do list. Laura and Josh were in town for the evening and we all headed to my parents' for dinner on the porch.  Such a beautiful evening!
He hadn't seen his Uncle Josh and Aunt Laura in awhile!
Sitting on Grandpop's lap
We had to get one with Granna too!
Pardon my robotic stance in this one...our one and only family shot
Me and my sweet boy

1 comment:

Molly said...

I honestly cannot believe that Drew will be 1 next month...it is SHOCKING.
Love the pictures...he's so dreamy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...