Saturday, September 6, 2008

Housewarming Party!

This weekend we finally had everyone over to our house. It was so fun to see everyone all in one place and to catch up with quite a few people I haven't seen in what seems like forever. Here's Rachel, Annie, Brooks, me and Jess, my high school friends. I love these girls!








Just a random picture of everyone eating!













Me, Megan and Molly












My teaching friends...Emily, Annie, her husband Eli, Suzanne and Heather. I love these girls too and, as I have mentioned before, they help me maintain my sanity at school:)










Me, Gina and Katie....friends from back in college who live in Louisville now too












Annie, Suzanne, Heather, me and Emily...all the South Oldham girls!













Nate and Steven not looking so amused that I am taking their picture... someday they will appreciate that I have documented some of their life in film!











At the end of the evening....I love just sitting and talking about completely random things with these girls. Reminds me of college when we got to do this EVERY night. Oh how I miss it!










And while this picture seems completely random, it makes me laugh... Gina's face cracks me up and I have no idea what Tom and Zach are doing in the background, and Lilly Belle (Molly's dog) is just hanging out, probably wondering what is so funny. Gina might kill me for putting this on here...oops.

1 comment:

Casey said...

looks like it was so much fun! Wish we could've been there to celebrate your new home with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...