Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Blog Renovation

I changed up the blog a bit and am still working on it. First of all...the title is different, based on the name of our neighborhood, Crescent Hill. "Nate and Alison" was about as boring as you can get so that needed to go and Nate came up with the new title (about all he will probably contribute to the blog I think!).

Secondly, I'm going to try to commit to posting more often because, as I have said before, someday it will be nice to print out our blog and see what we were up to these past few years. There are lots more areas of our life I'd like to document and record (besides the obvious baby stuff) such as the continual renovation of our house, how our garden evolves each year (I swear every spring I can't remember where we planted stuff last year) and recipes/homemade ideas I'd like to keep.  Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...