Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pictures of Christmas

This will have to be a quick post because I'm afraid if I don't do it now it will move the the bottom of my continually growing "to-do" list. Just a few pictures of how we've been enjoying the Christmas season so far this year!
 Last week I had some girls over for a cookie exchange Christmas party...nevermind that we might have eaten half of what we wanted to take home!
Some of the girls I used to teach with came too.
Last night my parents and Laura came by for a quick dinner and then it was off to see Santa for the first time for Andrew!
He loves his Grandpop:)
And his Granna too!
We headed over to the Peterson Dumesnil House, a historic home in our neighborhood that was hosting a Christmas open house. It is also where Laura got married this past spring...minus the lovely pink coloring on the walls, it was all spruced up for Christmas!
Someone got a little sleepy waiting for Santa to make his appearance.
The "first time on Santa's lap" photo.
One more picture of cuteness!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...