Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas #2...

We drove to Ohio on Christmas morning to celebrate with Nate's family.  There's those bare feet again! I think Drew takes after his dad in his "dislike" of footwear. We've already donated numerous socks to Kroger and Target over the past few months:)
Opening gifts with Omi
Uncle Joe helped him rip open some gifts as well.
Playing with a new toy from his grandparents.
This picture is worth a thousand words:)
Nate's grandma, (Drew's great-grandma) was also able to be there on Christmas. Even though it was a quick visit, I'm so glad Andrew got to see everyone. 
Nate's mom made Drew this precious little stocking. 
And in between quilting stockings she made these amazing cookbooks for me and Kelsey. I can't imagine how much time it took, but she hand-wrote over 150 recipes for us and put them all together in a photo album with notes about each one. I call her about every other week to ask for a recipe and now I have them all in once place--the best gift ever! My favorite part is the picture of her on the front ala Betty Crocker!
We woke up Sunday morning and headed to church where Drew got to hear Nate's dad preach. He let out a few shrieks just to let everyone know he was there and got kissed by approximately 50 church ladies!
On the drive back to Louisville, we stopped at Dee Dee's family's Christmas celebration  (which worked out well since it was kind of the halfway point) where he met that whole side of the family. Thankfully, he conked out the whole drive back and so did I when we got home! I love Christmas but I need a breather this week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...